DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Pay TV in Western Europe: Trends and Forecasts 2017-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Most all remaining revenue growth in traditional pay TV in Western Europe is associated with IP-delivered video services, and the majority of that relates to OTT. OTT video to the TV will grow by around EUR8 billion between 2016 and 2022, compared to just EUR1 billion for traditional pay TV.
This report provides:
- Forecasts for the number of pay-TV households, services, spend and average spend per user (ASPU)
- Forecasts split by pay-TV platform: cable (analogue and digital), IPTV, pay DTT, satellite and OTT video to the TV
- Forecasts for 16 individual countries and Western Europe as a whole
- An overview of the trends and drivers in the market
- Top-level overviews of the key countries in the region.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cbkqhn/pay_tv_in_western