DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "IONM Market in North America - Industry Outlook and Forecast 2017-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The IONM market in North America is expected to cross $2.1 billion, growing at a CAGR more than 8% during the period 2016-2022. The out-sourced intraoperative neuromonitoring market will dominate the IONM market in North America. The number of establishments providing outsourced intraoperative neuromonitoring has also increased considerably in recent years in the US. Thus, opportunities witnessed by the IONM market in US are highly lucrative.
Intraoperative neuromonitoring (IONM) involves the application of a wide variety of electrophysiological methods to examine the functional aspect of the nervous system during surgical procedures. The primary purpose of these neuromonitoring devices is to limit the incidence of iatrogenic and randomly induced neurological injuries to patients during surgical procedures.
The report provides a holistic view of the IONM market in North America, the companies involved in the market, and the factors driving its growth. It also provides information on some of the latest trends that have started to surface and are likely to become strong market driving forces over the next five years. This report also provides the Porter's Five Forces analysis along with a description of each force and its impact on the market. Further, the report also provides complete value chain analysis of the market.
North America IONM Market Dynamics
- Increase in demand for out-sourced intraoperative neuromonitoring to drive the market growth.
- Increase in aging population and chronic diseases, sizeable increase in surgical procedures, considerable increase in hospitals recommending intraoperative neuromonitoring for varied surgeries are the factors that are going to enhance the market growth.
- Increased demand for remote neuromonitoring, advent of portable and multi-modality devices, integration of MI surgeries with intraoperative neuromonitoring devices are the latest trends that are going to shape the market during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Methodology
2 Research objectives
3 Research Process
4 Report Coverage
5 Report Assumptions & Caveats
6 Market at a Glance
8 Reimbursement Scenario
9 Market Dynamics
10 Neuromonitoring Market In North America
11 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12 IONM Market In North America - By Source Type
13 IONM Market in North America by Modality
14 IONM Market in North America By Application
15 IONM Market in North America By Country
16 Competitive Landscape
17 Key Company Profiles
18 Other Prominent Companies
19 Report Summary
- Nihon Kohden
- Neuro Alert
- Medsurant Health
- Dr. Langer Medical
- CNS Neuromonitoring
- Clinical Neurodiagnostics
- Bromedicon Neuromonitoring
- Computational Diagnostics
- Cadwell Industries
- Accurate Monitoring
- inomed Medizintechnik
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jxj9vh/ionm_market_in