CLEVELAND--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ferro Corporation (NYSE: FOE, the “Company”), a leading global provider of functional coatings and color solutions, today announced that it will host an investor day on Thursday November 9, 2017, at the Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center in Cleveland, Ohio. The event will begin at approximately 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time and conclude at approximately 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
The following executives will be presenting an in-depth view of the business strategies, innovation initiatives, and operational and financial objectives of the next phase of Ferro’s Value Creation Strategy – “Dynamic Innovation and Optimization”:
- Peter Thomas, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Ben Schlater, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Barry Misquitta, Operational Vice President, Asia Pacific
- Julio Garcia, Operational Vice President, Performance Coatings
- Dieter Binder, Operational Vice President, Performance Colors & Glass
- Matthias Bell, Operational Vice President, Color Solutions
Following the presentations, additional senior management will be available for questions including:
- Mark Duesenberg, Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
- Pepe Tortajada, Vice President, Human Resources
- Joe Vitale, Vice President, Corporate Development
- Lori Saviers, Vice President, Global Sourcing & Supply Chain
Registration to attend the event is required and closes on October 27, 2017. Please call 216-875-5743 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for registration details.
About Ferro Corporation
Ferro Corporation (www.ferro.com) is a leading global supplier of technology-based functional coatings and color solutions. Ferro supplies functional coatings for glass, metal, ceramic and other substrates and color solutions in the form of specialty pigments and colorants for a broad range of industries and applications. Ferro products are sold into the building and construction, automotive, electronics, industrial products, household furnishings and appliance markets. The Company’s reportable segments include: Performance Coatings (metal and ceramic coatings), Performance Colors and Glass (glass coatings), and Color Solutions. Headquartered in Mayfield Heights, Ohio, the Company has approximately 5,300 associates globally and reported 2016 sales of $1.15 billion.