LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement market intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their 'Recruitment Services Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide an in-depth strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the corporate services industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of recruitment services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The HR recruitment market is driven by the organizations' need to outsource support functions such as recruitment to third-party agencies,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Tridib Bora. “This helps organizations reduce operational expenses and absorb cuts in recruitment budgets,” added Tridib.
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide actionable insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
- Increased innovations related to professional social networks, videos, and virtual interviewing have fuelled the growth of hiring via digital platforms, thus increasing the growth of the overall recruitment services market. The need for employers to focus on core competencies and generate cost savings drives them to outsource the recruitment process to agencies, thereby facilitating market growth.
- Small businesses should adopt cost-effective ways to post job requirements and enhance brand recognition. The classifieds section in newspapers is a method of finding the right candidates among older age groups who are not well-versed with digital platforms. Furthermore, agencies prefer to post IT-related job openings on digital platforms (online job portals) as candidates that suit these job profiles usually search on online portals for relevant openings.
- There is a huge gap between hiring volumes and the allocated recruitment budgets. Many large organizations are scaling down hiring budgets and recruiting internally via internal job postings and employee referral programs. These budget cuts have also forced organizations to prioritize job vacancies based on the revenue generated by certain positions and their impact on the business.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Recruitment Services Pricing Trends
The value-based is the most-widely adopted pricing model in the recruitment services market. This pricing model offers transparency in services and helps track conversions, resulting in better ROI. Moreover, it encourages agencies to provide effective and efficient services as performance is associated with incentives/penalties.
However, hybrid pricing is more effective and has a higher potential compared to the value-based pricing model. It Integrates two functions to eliminate process confusion, control costs, consolidate redundant technologies, and improve effectiveness in talent acquisition. It also helps in saving costs by performing recruitment activities in-house.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global HR Outsourcing Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Temporary Corporate Housing Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Outplacement Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.