DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Medical Device Security: Technologies and Global Markets" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report covers the global market for medical device security technologies and provides regional analyses of the markets in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia-Pacific. Component segments include chip sets, platforms, software, and services. The market is also segmented by end users such as providers, payers and manufacturers. Further, application areas such as consumer, wearable, embedded, and in-hospital devices are sized.
The report includes:
- An overview of the global market for medical device security technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Analyses of the market by technology, end user, application, and region.
- Discussion of the market opportunities for manufacturers, software firms, and services firms.
- Insight into the patent review and new developments in the market.
- Profiles of major companies in the industry.
- ARM Holdings
- Bayer Medical Care
- Cook Urological
- Cooper Instruments & Systems
- Custom Sensors & Technologies
- DWL Elektronische Systeme GmbH
- Diamond Systems
- Dow Global Technologies Inc.
- Fresenius Medical Care
- General Electric
- Geratherm Medical
- NXP Semiconductors
- National Science Foundation
- Nexan Ltd.
- Olympus Optical
- PMT Corp.
- (100+ Others)
Key Topics Covered:
2: Summary and Highlights
3: Market and Technology Background
4: Market Breakdown by Technology Type
5: Market Breakdown by End User
6: Market Breakdown by Application
7: Market Breakdown by Region
8: Analysis of Market Opportunities
9: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b29ns9/medical_device