DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Today's Natural Gas Industry, New Regulatory & Pipeline Dynamics, and How Physical Transactions Are Done" conference has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This comprehensive and clearly explained program is for professionals who are seeking an in-depth understanding of today's North American natural gas industry and want to be up and running to make intelligent and prudent trading and buying decisions.
Learn how the transportation/delivery infrastructure works and how deals are done. Know who the natural gas market participants are and how commercial transactions occur along each segment of the value chain. Understand and apply your knowledge of how the wholesale natural gas and transportation markets operate and where the new opportunities are in today's dynamic natural gas marketplace.
You will be more confident and benefit from knowing comprehensive nuts-and-bolts fundamentals through to understanding physical transactions and strategies to start making money and avoiding costly mistakes.
What You Will Learn:
- A detailed understanding of all parts of the natural gas value chain, infrastructure components and how the natural gas industry operates across the value chain spectrum.
- What natural gas is, how it is created, the different "types" of natural gas based on various factors and sources, terminology, measurements and conversions.
- The essential of understanding how gas is used, by whom and what are demand drivers and related issues.
- The basics of natural gas production, drilling techniques and economic and market issues around production operations in different types of production basins that impact supply availability.
- What does the unprecedented growth of unconventional gas supplies mean for the future of natural gas production and how it is change infrastructures, pipeline flows and delivery options.
- The issues and dilemmas the industry faces in obtaining supply from new plays with new production technologies and understanding what reserves are and the various definitions and estimation methods.
- The basics of gas gathering, operations, markets and regulatory issues.
- What gas processing is, how it operates, NGL extraction flows, and related economic issues in today's market.
- The importance of gas quality issues and the economic, operational and regulatory concerns about gas quality and the different concerns along the value chain about gas quality and interchangeability.
- The keys parts of natural gas pipelines, how pipelines operate, who the pipeline players are and the significant issues pipeline face in a changing market.
- The importance of storage, the different types, operations and storage development issues.
- How LNG terminals work and how North American supply developments are impacting the evolving markets for global LNG.
- Significant LDC physical plant-related operations, how they work, LDC economic and rate worries and regulatory trends in today's market.
- Who regulates what, where, how and why and how FERC policy, major Orders and regulations have evolved into today's "open access" environment.
- How natural gas delivery and storage is regulated across the value chain and how it continues to evolve in today's environment.
- Significant FERC regulatory initiatives, policies and Orders that have transformed the industry and currently "hot" policy and regulatory issues that may significantly change how the industry operates and the information it collects and disseminates.
- The impacts of FERC's policies on new pipelines, expansions and capacity.
- Evolving State regulatory concerns, issues and the changing role of state regulators.
- Overview of regulated rate components and rate design and new rate and policies on the horizon.
The fundamentals of Certificate and Rate Proceedings and how to
understand capacity matters and pipeline tariffs, transportation
services, agreements and rates.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3m2kwf/todays_natural