DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market: Industry Analysis & Outlook (2017-2021)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Growth of the global IVD market is driven by several factors including rapid occurrence of infectious diseases, increasing diabetic patient base, and surge in incidences of chronic ailments. Further, growing geriatric population, rising GDP per capita and increasing healthcare expenditure per capita will act as a catalyst for market growth.
Owing to the suitable demographical changes and rising disposable income coupled with improving basic infrastructure, developing regions such as Asia-Pacific and Latin America are expected to experience robust growth. However, the market growth prospects could be hindered by lack of customer adoption, lack of proper facilities and infrastructure and strict government regulations.
The global IVD market is segmented on the basis of product, technology used and test location. On the basis of product, this market can be divided into three sub segments; reagents, analytical instruments and accessory products. By technologies employed, it can be segmented into various sub segments; immunochemistry, SMBG, POCT, molecular diagnostics, clinical chemistry, microbiology, hematology and others. Further, depending upon test location, the market can be divided into three sub segments; labs, POC and self-test.
The four major players: Siemens AG., Roche Holdings AG., Abbott Laboratories and Danaher Corp. are being profiled along with their key financials and strategies for growth.
- Increasing Diabetic Patient Base
- Rapid Occurrence of Infectious Diseases
- Surge in Incidences of Chronic Ailments
- Increasing Global Healthcare Expenditure Per Capita
- Rising Global GDP per Capita
- Growing Geriatric Population
Key Trends & Developments
- Rise in CFDA IVD Market Approvals
- Consolidation of Core Labs
- Increasing Penetration of the US LDT Companies in European IVD Market
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Lack of Customer Adoption
- Urgent Need for Proper Infrastructure
- Government Regulation for IVD Tests
Key Topics Covered:
2. Global IVD Market
3. Global IVD Market Analysis by Technology
4. Regional IVD Market
5. Market Dynamics
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories
- Danaher Corporation
- Roche Holding AG
- Siemens AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5rkj3b/global_invitro