LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Security Printing Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the managed services industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of promotional products and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The rise in counterfeiting practices, need to protect brands, and stringent government regulations imposed on securing documents are expected to drive the security printing category growth,” says SpendEdge procurement analyst Tribid Bora. “The rise in product and brand piracy has made the buyers more aware of the need for brand protection,” added Tribid.
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
- The global security printing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.68% over the forecast period, with the rise in counterfeiting activities acting as a key driver for buyers to push for the adoption of security printing processes to print confidential documents.
- Buyers need to seek out suppliers who focus on backward integration. These suppliers will source raw materials and inks from mills or chemical units owned by them, which reduces operational costs in terms of vendor contract management, which will be eventually passed on to buyers.
- The fluctuating cost of raw materials has emerged as a major pain point in the security printing category. The fluctuating costs are often borne by the buyers, which increases the total cost of managing the security printing category.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Promotional Products Pricing Trends
Unit pricing and cost-per-page pricing models are the most widely adopted by the buyers of security printing. The unit pricing enabled buyers to obtain discounts based on the increased number of units to be security printed. Whereas, cost-per-page pricing provides a high degree of transparency to buyers about the cost incurred in printing a single page. Buyers looking for scalability often chose this pricing model for making payments.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Web-to-Print Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Label and Package Printing Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Digital Print Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.