DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Sleep Disorders Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
"Sleep Disorders Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017" provides an overview of the sleep disorders pipeline landscape. The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development and key players involved in therapeutic development for Restless Legs Syndrome, Nocturia and Insomnia and features dormant and discontinued projects.
- Which companies are the most active within the pipeline for sleep disorder therapeutics?
- Which pharmaceutical approaches are the most prominent at each stage of the pipeline and within each indication?
- To what extent do universities and institutions play a role within this pipeline, compared to pharmaceutical companies?
- What are the most important R&D milestones and data publications to have happened in the field of sleep disorders?
Reasons to buy
- Understand the overall pipeline, with an at-a-glance overview of all products in therapeutic development for each indication
- Assess the products in development in granular detail, with an up-to-date overview of each individual pipeline program in each indication, and a comprehensive picture of recent updates and milestones for each
- Analyze the companies, institutions and universities currently operating in the pipeline, and the products being fielded by each of these
- Understand the composition of the pipeline in terms of molecule type, molecular target, mechanism of action and route of administration.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Therapeutics Development
4 Therapeutics Assessment
5 Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
6 Dormant Projects
7 Discontinued Products
8 Product Development Milestones
- Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Astellas Pharma Inc
- Athenex Inc
- Eisai Co Ltd
- Evotec AG
- Ferring International Center SA
- Galenica Ltd
- Grupo Ferrer Internacional SA
- Heptares Therapeutics Ltd
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co Inc
- Idorsia Ltd
- Intec Pharma Ltd
- Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Leading BioSciences Inc
- Merck & Co Inc
- Merz Pharma GmbH & Co KgaA
- Mundipharma International Ltd
- Neurim Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Omeros Corp
- Reviva Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho Co Ltd
- Serina Therapeutics Inc
- Shionogi & Co Ltd
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Holdings Co Ltd
- Vantia Therapeutics
- Yangtze River Pharmaceutical Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fwrb8f/sleep_disorders