LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘ Real Estate Agents and Brokerage Services Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the facility management industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of real estate agents and brokerage services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The global real estate agents and brokerage services market is expected to grow steadily due to the rise global GDP rates, which will likely increase in the development of infrastructure,” says SpendEdge procurement analyst Suraj Kumar S. “In addition, favorable trade pacts and government policies are boosting the market growth,” added Suraj.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
Supplier Capability Matrix
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The growth of the global real estate agents and brokerage services is attributed to the strategic cost savings achieved due to optimal data-driven used for selecting locations.
- Purchasing managers must evaluate suppliers’ market research capabilities and collaborate with suppliers that use data-driven strategy in obtaining optimal office or industrial locations. Firms must also provide the option of conducting feasibility studies to determine the viability and measurability of a retail opportunity or property investment.
- One of the challenges faced by the purchasing managers is the limited availability of suppliers with an extensive knowledge and experience about the acquisition of properties such as retail, offices, and industrial.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Real Estate Agents and Brokerage Services Pricing Trends
The commission-based pricing and project-based pricing model are the two most widely implemented pricing models in the real estate agents and brokerage services market. Commission-based pricing is an incentive-based pay model that lead to effective results and outputs. Furthermore, this pricing model offers scope for discounts in case of multi-year contracts or large transactional volumes and enhances performance due to pre-designated levels of performance.
According to SpendEdge procurement analysts, the project-based pricing has high potential and will gain a level of adoption in the forecast period. Project-based pricing model provides scope for accommodating the change in requirements and can reduce spending on individual service purchases.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Air Quality Monitoring Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Pest Control Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Janitorial Equipment and Supplies Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.