DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Specialty Fats & Oils Market: Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Trends, and Forecast to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Specialty fats are special group of vegetable fats that are used as substitutes for other types of fats in a wide variety of products including chocolate, confectionery, compound coatings, fillings and spreads, ice cream, dairy products, infant formula, and cosmetics. Specialty oils on the other hands are the class of oils that are used as dietary supplements or as oils with limited application in cooking and finds exclusivity amidst commodity oils.
The major driving factor for the specialty fat is the constrained supply of cocoa butter and rising demand of chocolates and confectionary worldwide. The increasing gap between demand and supply of cocoa butter in the confectionery and chocolate industry is met by production of specialty fat. Moreover, rising awareness about the benefits of consumption of good fatty acids is a key driver for growth of specialty fats and oils market. Moreover, growing consumer preferences for products that are natural in origin is also resulting rising demand of specialty fats in application industries.
- Cargill Inc.
- Wilmar International Limited
- Bunge Limited
- AAK AB
- IOI Loders Croklaan and Nisshin OilliO
- International Foodstuff Company Holdings Limited
- Musim Mas Holding
Intercontinental Specialty Fats SDN BHD
- 3F Industries
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Specialty Fats and Oils Market Overview
5. Global Specialty Fat & Oils Market Analysis, by Ingredients (USD Million, KT) 2017-2023
6. Global speciality Fat Market Analysis, by Type (USD Million, KT) 2017 - 2024
7. Global Speciality Fats & Oils Market, by Form (USD Million, KT) 2017-2023
8. Global Speciality fats & Oils Market, by Application (USD Million, KT) 2017 - 2024
9. Global Specialty Fats & Oils Market Analysis, by Region (USD Million, KT) 2017-2023
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b4zpv2/specialty_fats