The development of an advanced Supply Chain requires a sophisticated understanding of several factors, which include how businesses to businesses, businesses to consumers and how businesses to Government interact and influence one another.
Whatever level of Supply Chain your organisation is looking to achieve, the BMTG Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management (ACSCMTM), will provide delegates with the latest cutting edge principles and practices of sophisticated Supply Chains.
Whether it be a wish to take the Supply Chain to highest end, highest tech level or to make the transition from transactional to strategic, this course, over 5 demanding days, will help you to transform your Supply Chain interactions.
This Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management complements other popular BTMG courses such as the Advanced Certificate in Strategic Procurement (ACSPT) and the Advanced Certificate in Bid and Tender Management (ACBTMTM).
Delegates will learn how to analyse, explore the stages and challenges involved in both developing and delivering an advanced Supply Chain.
The following subject areas will be included:
- Types of Sophisticated Supply Chain
- Making the change from the traditional transactional Supply Chain to the strategic Supply Chain.
- Managing the Perplexing Principals, Practicalities and Politics of Enhanced Supply Chains
- Strategic Stakeholder Management within a Supply setting
- Developing and Maintaining Complex Supplier Relationships
- Project Management Techniques for Advanced Supply Chains
- Management of Evolving and Strategic Supply Chains
Benefits of attending:
- Delegates will gain a deeper understanding of how to develop and deliver a Supply Chain. By the end of the sessions delegates should be able to:
- Describe the different types of Supply Chain and deploy the most relevant one for their organisation
- Understand how the internal and external factors influence concepts such as efficiency'
- Recognise the influence of culture, values and power within the organisation
- Evaluate and select strategies
- Identify, understand and manage issues involved in the implementation of strategic plans
Who Should Attend:
- Procurement Professionals
- Business Owners / Managing Directors
- Supplier Managers
- Supply Chain Consultants
- Buyers / Senior Buyers
- Operations Directors
- Operations Managers
- Finance Managers
- Project Directors and Managers
- Executive Directors
- General Managers
- Project and Team Leaders
PLUS anyone who is responsible for / involved in Supplier Relationships, or anticipates being involved with Supplier Management in the future
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/36jsvl/advanced