This is a fully CPD Accredited Introduction to Medical Terminology Course. On successful completion, CPD Certification is awarded. The course aims to develop sound knowledge of Medical Terminology. It is widely used by NHS Trust staff to build their Medical knowledge of their Admin staff and other non-medically trained personnel. The course is delivered by an experienced Medical trainer, who is a Doctor. The training is highly practical and interactive, as it aims to develop real confidence and abilities within the workplace.
- To provide a one day insight into the structure and use of terminology and the meanings of abbreviations related thereto
- To assist in the building of confidence in dealing with patients, preparing letters and reports and in recording data in respect of medical phrases
- Understand the structure of medical words
- Interpret the meanings of a variety of medical terms by breaking words down into component parts, suffixes and prefixes
- Be able to expand some common abbreviations
- Feel more confident in communicating with patients, preparing letters and reports and in recording data
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6l5k4r/introduction_to