DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Finance for non-Financial Managers Course - CPD Accredited" conference has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This is a fully CPD Accredited Finance for non-financial managers Course. On successful completion, CPD Certification is awarded.
The course aims to develop rounded a skill set and practical capability to work efficiently with numerical and financial reports, without undertaking Financial education.
The course is delivered by an experienced Finance trainer and highly qualified Chartered Accountant, who excels at explaining the logic behind Finance with plain English. This method teaching enables non-financial managers to participate in Financial meetings and they can use the techniques to make managerial decisions on the financial data. The training is highly practical and interactive, as it aims to develop real confidence and abilities within the workplace.
- To provide a clear insight into the fundament of finance and explain procedures
- To provide an understanding of financial reports such as Profit and Loss and Balance Sheets
- To show how to read into key financial reports defining the issues and areas that matter
- To spot warning signals and understand key performance benchmarks to drive revenue and margins
- To appraise capital spending
Who Should Attend:
People with a need to have a closer understanding of finance. You do not need any financial background to do this course as basics are explained at the outset enabling more complex issues later.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c89d58/finance_for