This is a fully CPD Accredited Introduction to Project Management for a PA Course. It focuses on the best ways for an Executive Assistant, PA or Senior Admin role to make the move into Projects. On successful completion, CPD Certification is awarded.
The course aims to develop rounded a skill set and practical capability to work efficiently within Projects. The course is delivered by an experienced Project Manager. Numerous successful Project professionals have taken this course to set their career up. The training is highly practical and interactive, as it aims to develop real confidence and abilities within the workplace.
Delegates will gain a clear understanding of how best to maximise the numerous transferable skills from their careers as PAs, EAs or Office Managers. This will increase the confidence base of the course participants, in order to successfully work efficiently in Projects.
A mix of soft skills and technical project skills will be gained in order to enable delegates to work effectively in a Project environment. The course is highly practical and focuses on how to work in a real world situation, which is a stark contrast to other Project courses that focus on terminologies and models primarily.
- A clear understanding of the key transferrable skills of an EA, PA or Office Manager
- Advice of how to redesign your CV to meet Project requirements from EA, PA and Office Manager profiles
- An overview of the key skills (technical and soft skills) needed to move into Projects
- Learn the project terminologies
- An overview of key Project Management Models (including the Project Lifecycle, PRINCE 2, 7S Model, 6C Model and more).
- A good understanding of pressures and constraints that impact Project Management and how to cope with these aspects of the industry.
- The importance of planning control and the use of appropriate soft skills will be demonstrated throughout the course.
- A good understanding of methods of planning
- Practical exercises on planning and feasibility analyses.
- The mix of technical skills, project specific knowledge and people skills training will leave participants far more confident and job ready in the future.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t9bpqd/project