DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Sanitary Pads Market By Product Type (Disposable Vs. Cloth/Re-usable), By Sales Channel (Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets, Drug Stores, Online & Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global market sanitary pads is exhibiting a CAGR of 6.07%
Global sanitary pads market stood at $ 18,426 million in 2016, and is projected to reach $ 26,215.23 million by 2022, on account of growing awareness among female towards hygiene, increasing disposable income and aggressive promotional activities
In addition, various initiatives taken by sanitary pad manufacturers, governments and NGOs of various countries coupled with growing promotional activities to impart education regarding the feminine hygiene and benefits related to it to aid global sanitary pads market.
Huge demand for reusable pads which are affordable and cost efficient is expected to positively influence global sanitary pads market in the coming years.
Procter & Gamble, Kimberly Clark Corporation, Hengan International Group Company Ltd., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Unicharm Corporation, Kao Corporation, Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, Edgewell Personal Care Company, Ontex International N.V., Torunskie Zaklady Materialw Opatrunkowych S.A., Naty AB, Seventh Generation, Inc., Drylock Technologies, Corman S.p.A., Hygienika Dystrybucja S.A., Napco Consumer Products Company Ltd., Bodywise (UK) Ltd., First Quality Enterprises, Inc., Premier FMCG (Pty) Limited, Millie and More Pty Ltd., etc. are some of the leading companies in the market.
Global Sanitary Pads Market By Product Type, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022 discusses the following aspects of sanitary pads market across the world:
- Global Sanitary Pads Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Disposable & Cloth/Re-usable), By Sales Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Drug Stores, Convenience Stores, Retail Stores & Others)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Increasing Demand for Organic Sanitary Pads
- Growing Popularity in Developing Countries
- Rising Awareness towards Preventive Healthcare
- Changing Preferences of Younger Generation
- Expanding Working Class Population Base
- Aggressive Marketing and Promotional Strategies
- Innovative Offerings to Target Customers
- Growth in Organized Retail and E-commerce
Key Topics Covered:
1. Sanitary Pads Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Female Hygiene Products Overview
5. Global Sanitary Pads Market Outlook
6. Asia-Pacific Sanitary Pads Market Outlook
7. Europe Sanitary Pads Market Outlook
8. North America Sanitary Pads Market Outlook
9. South America Sanitary Pads Market Outlook
10. Middle East & Africa Sanitary Pads Market Outlook
11. Porter's Five Force Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- Bodywise (UK) Ltd.
- Corman S.p.A.
- Drylock Technologies
- Edgewell Personal Care Company
- First Quality Enterprises, Inc.
- Hengan International Group Company Ltd.
- Hygienika Dystrybucja S.A.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Kao Corporation
- Kimberly Clark Corporation
- Millie and More Pty Ltd.
- Napco Consumer Products Company Ltd.
- Naty AB
- Ontex Group NV
- Premier FMCG (Pty) Limited
- Procter & Gamble
- Seventh Generation, Inc.
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget
- Torunskie Zaklady Materialw Opatrunkowych S.A.
- Unicharm Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kx3q59/global_sanitary