DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Biometrics Market By Type (Fingerprint Recognition, Facial Recognition, Hand/Palm Recognition, Iris Scanner, Voice Recognition, Vein Scanner, and Others), By End Use Sector, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The biometrics market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 14.76% till 2022.
Global biometrics market stood at $ 12.84 billion in 2016, and is projected to reach $ 29.41 billion by the end of 2022, on the back of rising adoption of biometric tools across banking & finance, consumer electronics, travel, government, defense, healthcare and other sectors.
Moreover, growing government initiatives such as e-passports and introduction of other e-government processes, increasing demand for advanced security systems against crimes, frauds, terrorist activities, hackings, etc., are some of the other major factors expected to drive biometrics market on a global level during the next five years.
Increasing deployment of biometric technology with growth in the IoT industry is anticipated to positively influence the global biometrics market during forecast period.
3M Cogent, Morpho, NEC, Fujitsu, HID Global, Suprema, Precise Biometrics, IrisGuard, Smartmatic, Cross Match, SecuGen, Nuance Communication, RCG Holdings, Hitachi, ZK Technology, etc. are some of the leading player in biometrics market across the world, who captured the maximum market.
Global Biometrics Market By Type, By End Use Sector, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022 discusses the following aspects of biometrics market across the globe:
- Global Biometrics Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Fingerprint recognition, Facial Recognition, Hand/Palm Recognition, Iris Scanner, Voice Recognition, Vein Scanner, Others) By End Use Sector (Banking & Finance, Consumer Electronics, Travel, Government, Defense, Healthcare, Commercial Security, Residential, Others)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Middle East & Africa (UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Qatar, Rest of Middle East & Africa), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Rest of South America)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Multifactor Authentication with Biometrics
- Mobile Biometric Technology
- Introduction of E-Passport
- Biometric-enabled Workforce Management
- Biometrics Potential and Internet of Things
- Biometric Point of Sales
- Biometric Solutions in Wearable Devices
- Growing Use of Biometric Solutions in Healthcare
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Biometrics Market Landscape
5. Global Biometrics Market Outlook
6. Global Biometrics Market Attractiveness Index
7. Global Biometrics Market Segmental Analysis
8. Global Biometrics Market Regional Analysis
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Biometrics Standards
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
- 3M Cogent, Inc.
- AOptix Technologies, Inc.
- Cross Match Technologies Inc.
- Fingerprint Cards AB
- Fujitsu Limited
- HID Global Corporation
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Ingersoll Rand
- Iris ID Systems Inc.
- IrisGuard Incorporated
- LexisNexis Group Incorporated
- Morpho (Safran)
- NEC Corporation
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Precise Biometrics AB
- RCG Holdings Ltd.
- SecuGen Corporation
- Smartmatic International Corporation.
- Suprema HQ Inc.
- ZK Technology LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9fn3mm/global_biometrics