DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Small Scale LNG (SSLNG) Market By Application (Industrial, Transportation, etc.), By Mode of Supply (Truck, Transshipment & Bunkering, etc.), By Region, By OEM Company, By Marketing Company, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2026" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global small scale LNG (SSLNG) market stood at $ 25.7 billion in 2016, and the market is projected to reach $ 51.9 billion by 2026
Globally, growing demand for SSLNG from remote areas, especially for power generation, is one of the major factors driving the global small scale LNG market. Other factors such as increasing inclination towards greener and cleaner fuel coupled with low prices of natural gas are also aiding global small scale LNG market.
Fluctuations in crude oil prices are further expected to encourage customers across the globe to opt for small scale LNG over diesel, furnace oil or coal in the coming years.
Global Small Scale LNG (SSLNG) Market report discusses the following aspects of sanitary pads market across the world:
- Global Small Scale LNG (SSLNG) Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Mode of Supply (Truck, Rail, Transhipment & Bunkering and Captive Consumption through Pipeline), By Application (Industrial, Transportation, Utilities and Marine)
- Regional Analysis - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Demand from Downstream Applications
- Use of LNG as Peak Shavers for Power Generation
- Break-Bulk Facilities and Trans-shipment from LNG Terminals
- Modest Recovery in LNG Prices
- Growing Regulations by Government for Emission Control
- Fall in Small Scale LNG Equipment Prices
- Emergence of Alternatives for Diesel Fueled Heavy Duty Trucks
- Growing Natural Gas Production across the Globe
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Small Scale LNG Market Outlook
5. Asia-Pacific Small Scale LNG Market Outlook
6. Europe Small Scale LNG Market Outlook
7. North America Small Scale LNG Market Outlook
8. Middle East & Africa Small Scale LNG Market Outlook
9. South America Small Scale LNG Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Channel Partner Analysis
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
- Air Products & Chemicals Inc.
- BP p.l.c.
- Black & Veatch
- Chart Industries Inc.
- China National Offshore Oil Corporation
- Engie SA
- Eni SpA
- General Electric (GE oil & Gas)
- Kunlun Energy Ltd
- Plum Energy LLC
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Siemens AG
- Statoil ASA
- The Linde AG
- Total S.A.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tmllnl/global_small