DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Affective Computing Market By Technology (Touchless Vs. Touch-based), By Solution (Facial Expression Recognition, Physiological Recognition, Speech Recognition, and Others), By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global affective computing market is forecast to grow at CAGR 27% till 2022 due to growing awareness about affective computing solutions such as face expression recognition, speech recognition, etc., in various industries like social robotics, market research, etc.
The affective computing market will grow at a healthy growth rate till 2022 across the world. Increasing investments in affective computing market and rise in the number of acquisitions of start-ups by leading players such as Affectiva, Inc., Apple Inc., Microsoft Corporation, IBM, Google Inc., Intel Corporation, Eyeris Technologies, Inc, GestureTek, Inc., Numenta, Inc., Beyond Verbal Communication, Ltd., Kairos AR, Inc., Realeyes Data Services Ltd, nViso Sarl, SoftKinetic-Optrima S.A., etc., are anticipated to thrive the global market of affective computing over the next five years.
Market Trends & Developments:
- Smart Wearables Incorporating Affective Computing
- Rising Demand for Interactive Computers
- Growing Integration of Affective Computing with Other Devices
- Rising Popularity of Research Based on Emotions
- Increasing Number of Firms Working on Affective Computing
- Open-ended Platform for Development
- Benefits in Healthcare Industry
- Advancement in Technology
- Affectiva, Inc
- Apple Inc.
- Beyond Verbal Communication, Ltd
- Cognitec Systems GmbH
- Elliptic Laboratories AS
- Eyeris Technologies, Inc
- GestureTek, Inc.
- Google Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
- Jibo, Inc.
- Kairos AR, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- nViso Sarl
- Noldus Information Technology B.V.
- Numenta, Inc.
- Realeyes Data Services Ltd
- Sensumco Limited
- Sightcorp BV
- SoftKinetic-Optrima S.A.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Affective Computing Market Outlook
5. Global Affective Computing Market Attractiveness Index
6. North America Affective Computing Market Outlook
7. Europe Affective Computing Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific Affective Computing Market Outlook
9. South America Affective Computing Market Outlook
10. Middle East & Africa Affective Computing Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dcw4kx/global_affective