DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cell Culture Instruments and Consumables Market - Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecasts to 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global Cell Culture Market is expected to reach USD 21,058 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022
The global cell culture market is mainly driven by the increase in the life science research, advancement in cell based technology, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, rising demand for cell based therapies, and increasing cell based production. However, lack of awareness about emerging diagnosis technologies, high cost of cell culture research, and high risk of contamination inhibits the growth of the market to some extent. Moreover, handling and optimization of cell based protocol further challenges the growth of this market.
The large share of this region is primarily attributed to the increased funding in medical research, drug development regulations which demand cell culture products, growing aging population and thereby prevalence of various chronic diseases, and direct & indirect financial investments in the pharma biotech industries.
However, Asia-Pacific region possesses lucrative growth potential for the cell culture market during the forecast period, owing to the increasing demand in China and India, high population zone, various technological advancements, increasing investment in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector, rising investment from government & non-government bodies, and growing pharma biotech industry in the region.
- Increasing Life Science Research
- Advancement in Cell Based Technology
- Increasing Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
- Rising Demand for Cell Based Therapies
- Increase in Cell Based Vaccine Production
- High Cost of Cell Culture Research
- High Risk of Contamination
- Handling and Optimization of Protocol for in Vitro Study
- Transition from Animal Based Diagnosis to in Vitro Cell Based Diagnosis
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
5. Cell Culture Market Size, by Product
6. Cell Culture Market Size, by Application
7. Cell Culture Market Size, by End-User
8. Cell Culture Market Size, by Geography
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Company Profiles
- Agilent Technologies (U.S.)
- American Type Culture Collection (ATCC) (U.S.)
- Becton Dickinson (BD) (U.S.)
- Cell Culture Company (CCC) LLC (U.S.)
- CellGenix GmbH (Germany)
- Corning Incorporation (U.S.)
- GE Healthcare (U.S.)
- HiMedia Laboratories (India)
- Incorporation (U.S.)
- InvivoGen (U.S.)
- Irvine Scientific (U.S.)
- Lonza (Switzerland)
- Merck & Co.
- PromoCell GmbH (Germany)
- Sera Care Life Sciences Incorporation (U.S.)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (U.S.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9fsf4s/cell_culture