DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electronic Adhesives Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecast to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global Electronic Adhesives market size is expected to grow at a CAGR between 12.0% and 12.5% over the forecast period from 2017 to 2023.
With thermal properties and enhance conductive properties, electronic adhesives make a good substitute for soldering systems. These specialty adhesives find substantial applications in electronic circuit manufacturing and assembling.
The global electronic adhesive market is largely driven by increasing demand for compact electronic and communication devices, increase in usage of imaging censors in consumer electronics and rapid growth in application industries in emerging markets coupled with steady growth in matured markets. However, volatility in raw material prices, high cost of installation for laminating and packaging the machinery are some of the restraining factors that are likely to affect the growth of the electronic adhesive market in the world.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive summary
3. Global Electronic Adhesives Market Overview
5. Regulatory aspects affecting/governing the electronic adhesive market by region
6. Global Electronic Adhesives Market Analysis, by materials type (USD million) 2017-2023
7. Global Electronic Adhesives Market Analysis, by products (USD million) 2017-2023
8. Global Electronic Adhesives Market Analysis, by applications (USD million) 2017-2023
9. Global Electronic Adhesives Market Analysis, Regional Analysis (USD million) 2017-2023
10. Company profiles
- 3M Company
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Evonik Industries AG
- Dymax Corporation
- Dow Corning
- Alent PLC
- Indium Corporation
- LG Chemical Limited Mitsui Chemic
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xpfdnh/electronic