LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘ Brand Management Services Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the marketing industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of brand management services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“Brands are increasingly relying on agencies to enhance customer experiences by using themes such as detailed explanations about products and simplicity of design,” says SpendEdge procurement analyst Anil Seth. “This leads to increase the need for effective branding services, as brands need to stay relevant in the market,” added Anil.
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
- The growth of the global brand management services market is dependent on factors such as an increase in extensive and creative brand campaigns resulting in brand penetration among existing customer base.
- Purchasing managers must opt for suppliers that can create country-specific brand campaigns by converting global branding strategies into local campaigns that are consistent with cultural values of the region in consideration.
- In several cases, there are no accurate processes and measures to forecast the efficiency of brand campaigns. This results in difficulties for purchasing managers to forecast campaign effectiveness making it important to assess factors such as season, type of media channels used, and timing of campaigns before conducting brand planning.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Brand Management Services Pricing Trends
One of the most widely accepted pricing is the commission-based pricing model in the global brand management services market. In this pricing model, additional charges are not levied on the request for value-added services.
According to procurement analysts at SpendEdge, retainer-based pricing has high potential and allows purchasing managers to estimate budgets based on fluctuating requirements. Also, additional services can be added at minimal cost.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Mobile Marketing Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Unified Communications Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Mobile Coupons Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.