LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Real Estate Property Purchasing Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the facility management industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of real estate property purchasing and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The growth of the global real estate property purchasing market is driven by the strong economic growth in emerging economies such as countries in APAC, including China, India, Vietnam, South Korea, and Malaysia,” said SpendEdge procurement research analyst Suraj Kumar S. “Another key factor driving the market growth is the leasing or renting of commercial properties, which acts as a consistent source of income,” added Suraj.
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
- Strong economic growth of emerging countries leading to high employment rate and increased purchasing power of end-customers. This is driving the need for commercial spaces which attributes to the growth of the property purchasing market.
- Purchasing managers need to ensure that in case of investments in new construction properties, suppliers must look for customization and documented amenities. However, new construction properties have certain risks associated with it that include a delay in possession and high costs.
- Finding suppliers with an extensive knowledge of all properties and a significant experience for the acquisition of different types of properties such as retail, office, and industrial is one of the key challenges faced by purchasing managers in this market.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Real Estate Property Purchasing Pricing Trends
The cost approach is a widely accepted pricing model in the property purchasing market as it helps purchasing managers in knowing the overall worth of the property, which includes depreciation, construction cost, and cost of the land. Moreover, it helps to determine the total cost of the property by summing the estimated value of the current construction cost of a structure and the value of the vacant land.
According to SpendEdge analysts, the income approach pricing is a high potential pricing model, and purchasing managers must implement it in the forecast period. This pricing model is suitable for apartments, offices, buildings, and malls as these generate regular income. Furthermore, income approach is applicable in estimating the value of income producing or investment properties.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Air Quality Monitoring Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Pest Control Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Janitorial Equipment and Supplies Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.