LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Energy Auditing Services Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the professional services industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of energy auditing services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“Energy auditing services help businesses classify operational adjustments to save energy. They also provide action plans for long-term energy efficiency and capital investments,” says SpendEdge procurement analyst Suraj Kumar S. “The global category spend is expected to grow due to improved awareness about the cost-saving opportunities arising from such projects and technological developments,” added Suraj.
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
- Developing and emerging economies worldwide have taken energy efficiency initiatives. A 2016 energy efficiency market report stated that energy intensity gains were higher in developing countries vis-à-vis developed economies.
- Purchasing managers must conduct their internal studies on sustainable practices that can be followed in their facilities. This will help build greater awareness on the need for energy efficiency. Furthermore, this will ensure more clarity and information symmetry between both parties and compel service providers to identify best possible opportunities.
- Ambiguous energy prices and stringent regulatory policies make it difficult for purchasing managers to select and optimize the right energy strategy. Furthermore, the evolving trends also pose risks to profits and sudden increase in operational expenditure.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Engineering Services Pricing Trends
The FTE pricing model is one of the most widely used pricing models in the engineering services market. This pricing model ensures availability of dedicated resources, provides transparency and facilitates volume-based discounts depending on the number of FTEs contracted.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Social Media Analytics Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Energy Consulting Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Customs Audit Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.