DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Plastics in Electronics Components: Technologies and Global Markets" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This study covers all electronics components where plastics are used to a significant extent. It concentrates on components produced by injection molding, compression molding and encapsulation. It does not cover wire and cable, films used in capacitors or recording media, or enclosures.
The study also identifies major material suppliers and key processors. It reviews important new technologies, as well as changes in legislation and industry standards and norms that may have significant effects on markets for electronics components, and it looks at interpolymer competition.
The report includes:
- An overview of the global market for plastics in electronic components.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Information about pricing of resins, molders of electronic components, testing agencies, and requirements related to electronic components.
- Coverage of single devices, such as connectors, capacitors, switches, bobbins, multiple-component devices such as printed circuit boards and interconnects, and encapsulants.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
- Asahi Kasei Chemical
- Ashland Inc.
- Covestro AG
- Cytec Industries Inc.
- E.I. Dupont De Nemours And Company
- Ems Grivory
- Epic Resins
- Henkel AG
- Huntsman Advanced Materials
- Interplastic Corp.
- Lanxess AG
- Mitsubishi Engineering Plastics
- Sabic Innovative Plastics
- Solvay Specialty Polymers
- Sumitomo Bakelite
- Toray Plastics
Key Topics Covered:
2: Summary and Highlights
3: Market and Technology Background
4: Market Breakdown by Technology Type
5: Overview of Key Components, PCBs and Encapsulants
6: Molded Electronics Products
7: Patent Review/ New Developments
8: Electronics Components Industry Overview and Plastics Producers
9: Environmental Issues
10: Performance Requirements Related to Electronics Components
11: Company Profiles
12: Appendix: Acronyms
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/95fl7b/plastics_in