NORWOOD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Analog Devices, Inc. today introduced a 9 KHz - 7 GHz directional bridge and dual RMS RF power detector that can simultaneously measure forward and reverse RMS power levels in a signal path along with return loss. The new ADL5920 detector represents a change to conventional approaches by integrating a directional bridge-based coupler that results in an industry leading level of integration and bandwidth. For space-critical applications, the ADL5920 integrates the coupling or sensing function with the detection function and provides an output that can drive a precision analog-to-digital converter (ADC) directly. For wideband operation or for frequency variants, the ADL5920 detector eliminates the need to choose a different directional coupler for each frequency. This integrated, wideband device supports smaller form factors and faster product time to market.
- View the ADL5920 product page, download data sheet, order samples and evaluation boards: http://www.analog.com/ADL5920
- Learn more about Analog Devices’ RF power detectors: http://www.analog.com/en/products/rf-microwave/rf-power-detectors.html
ADL5920 Product Highlights
- Allows for coupled power measurements down to 9 KHz
- Maximum input signal: +30 dBm with handling capability for open and shorted loads
- Requires a 5V supply and draws 150 mA
- Supplied in a 32-lead, 5 mm x 5 mm LFCSP, for the operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C
Pricing and Availability
|Now||December 2017||$14.50||5mm x 5mm LFCSP|
About Analog Devices
Analog Devices is the leading global high-performance analog technology company dedicated to solving the toughest engineering challenges. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure, power, connect and interpret. Visit http://www.analog.com.
Follow ADI on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ADI_News
Read and subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI’s monthly technical journal, at: http://www.analog.com/analog-dialogue.html
Visit ADI’s multimedia gallery to view more product images: http://www.analog.com/en/about-adi/news-room/multimedia-gallery.html