DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Competitive Assessment of Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solutions (HCS) Partners" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) is a voice-based Unified Communication platform, which enables service providers to offer a wide range of UC and collaboration functionalities to their customers in a subscription-based, as-a-service offer. Cisco HCS entered into a fast-moving stage for the first time and various services available in the market increased across all countries in the globe. Increasing awareness and demand for cloud services is also driving migration from a CapEx to OpEx model.
The study is a competitive assessment of 5 key service providers: AT&T, BT, Orange Business Services, Verizon, and Telstra. Based on their performances, sales strategies, pricing, and customer segmentations, the study reveals their strengths and customer attack strategies, which is expected to gain further understanding of UCaaS development in future market.
The analysis covers early adopter verticals such as retail, professional services, healthcare, education (as part of healthcare), in addition to BFSI, FMCG, public sector, manufacturing, high technologies and others. Geographic scope includes North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Key Research Topics for this study are:
- CY2015 on-premise and HCS revenue
- CY 2015 number of seats and customers by invoicing and growth
- Revenue/seats breakdown by region/country
- Revenue breakdown by vertical and horizontal
- Brief introduction on sales team structure and incentive program
- GTM channels-primary direct and indirect channels, key alliances/partnerships on global and regional level if any
- Sales approach of identifying business opportunities, engaging with potential customers and winning customers
- Key feature set and customization capabilities
- Factors that have an impact on pricing
- List price of various service packages/service capacities
- Typical discounts at a global level
- Bundled pricing options (mix of products and services/ mix of a few service segments)
- Customer selection criteria on a global and regional level, if they differ
- Customer segmentation approach (e.g., how to define the key accounts by vertical and horizontal)
- Customer split between existing and new customers
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Key Service Providers' Profiles
5. Key Takeaways
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Orange Business Services
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q4prpd/competitive