DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Engineering Plastics Market in India - Opportunities and Trends, 2017" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Automotive segment is expected to remain dominant and the key growth area for engineering plastics demand in India. Automotive is followed closely by electrical and electronics and appliances segment. Government's push towards making India a manufacturing hub, especially in Automotive and appliances sector will be one of the major demand drivers for engineering plastics.
This Industry Docket discusses the key global and Indian trends and drivers of this market, as well as provides insights into the key focus products and segments for EP compounds companies. This document aims to be a top-level guide to help CXOs set their strategic posture with a focus on the future
Key Topics Covered:
1. Scope & Limitations
2. Mega Trends & Impact on Engineering Plastics business
3. Automotive Sector and Impact on Engineering Plastics
4. E&E Sector and Impact on Engineering Plastics
5. Other Sectors and Impact on Engineering Plastics
6. Global and India Engineering Plastics Market Snapshot
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x2gwkg/engineering