DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Internet of Things (IoT) and PPE Industry, 2016" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This research service covers the opportunities for IoT-enabled PPE. IoT-enabled PPE is emerging as a powerful concept for enhancing safety in the workforce. A significant tailwind for IoT-enabled PPE is the possibility of integrating IoT together with complementary technologies such as cloud and big data.
This provides significant incentive to manufacturers to equip PPE with IoT due to the possibility of further value-addition to the end-user. Developed economies are in the early stages of adoption of IoT-enabled PPE. This has been made possible by high receptivity to new technologies, particularly in high-risk industries such as oil & gas and mining.
The regulatory ecosystem has to evolve significantly in developing economies for IoT-enabled PPE to gain significant traction in the market. Additionally, further investments in networks are required to make them more suitable and advanced for supporting a large number of interconnected devices.
There is likely to be stratification in the market with early adopters emerging in high-risk industries such as oil & gas and middle majority, late majority and laggards emerging in industries that are less risky and less safety conscious. Reduction in unit costs of hardware is driving the burgeoning rise of Internet-of-Things devices. Going forward, drop in hardware and bandwidth costs is expected to result in increased rates of deployment of IoT-enabled devices, including PPE.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. An Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints
4. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
5. Profile Of New Technologies
6. Demand And Supply-Side Dynamics
7. Product Segments-Internet Of Things-Enabled Ppe Head Protection
8. Internet Of Things-Enabled Ppe Eye And Face Protection
9. Internet Of Things-Enabled Ppe Hearing Protection
10. Internet Of Things-Enabled Ppe Respiratory Protection
11. Internet Of Things-Enabled Ppe Hand Protection
12. Internet Of Things-Enabled Ppe Protective Apparel
13. Internet Of Things-Enabled Ppe Protective Footwear
14. Internet Of Things-Enabled Ppe Fall Protection
15. Internet Of Things-Enabled Ppe Gas Detection
16. Internet Of Things-Enabled Ppe Convergence Of Major Trends And Impact On Iot
17. The Last Word
- Ansell Kimberly-Clark Professional
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/blmgvp/global_internet