DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Green Cement Market - Size, Share, and Forecasts (2017 - 2022)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The demand for green cement is driven by the rising environmental concern and depleting natural resources during the production of traditional cement. These factors are estimated to fuel the market growth, during 2017-2022.
Green cement, however, is in a nascent stage and contributes to only 4% of the global cement production. Portland cement still dominates the construction sector. There is a dearth in skilled workforce required to manufacture green cement. In addition, there are numerous and varied methods employed by companies to produce green cement, which makes the concept of green cement confusing to the end-user. The residential sector is estimated to remain as the largest end-user of the total market, during 2017-2022 (the forecast period).
The North America and Europe are expected to adopt green cement at a higher rate compared to the other regions, due to stringent regulations from government agencies like US Environmental protection agency and European Environment Agency regarding greenhouse emissions. Growing construction industries, along with increasing mandates for green solutions in emerging economies of India and China, is expected to result in the market expansion of green cement. Similarly, Latin America and the Middle East are also expected to experience demand, due to rapid urbanization and growing construction sector.
Notable Developments in the Market
- Aug 2017 - Sunrise Resources Plc is planning to set a new foundation at its CS Pozzolan-Perlite Project in Nevada.
- Jun 2017 - The Vallejo City Council delayed action on an appeal of a controversial Orcem California Inc's green cement plant project on Mare Island.
- January 2016 - Kiran Global Chems Ltd, a part of M S Jain Group, launched an environment-friendly green cement, branded Geocement, using patented technology.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis- (Market size, Growth and forecast)
6. Regional Market Analysis - (Market size, Growth, and forecast)
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
- Anhui Conch Cement
- China National Building Material (Cnbm)
- Heidelberg Cement
- Siam Cement Public Company (Scg)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/588q33/global_green.