OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A.M. Best is a sponsor of the Society of Insurance Research’s 47th Annual Conference and Exhibit Fair, scheduled for October 22–25 at the Pfister Hotel, Milwaukee, WI.
Michelle Baurkot, director – industry research & analytics, will speak at the “Commercial Lines Trends,” session on Tuesday, October 24, at 4:15 p.m. (EDT). A.M. Best will exhibit at booth #9.
Visitors to booth #9 can learn about Best’s Insurance Reports® and A.M. Best’s Financial Suite, a collection of databases containing the latest Best’s Credit Ratings, verified financial information and analytical reports from thousands of insurers around the world.
The Financial Suite is available online through the BestLink® service. Products include:
- Best’s Statement File (Global, Property/Casualty & Life/Annuity, US; Property/Casualty & Life/Health, Canada; Solvency II; Latin America; MENA; Asia-Pacific);
- Best’s State/Line – Property/Casualty Lines, Life Lines, and Accident & Health Lines, US;
- Best’s Schedule F and Best’s Schedule S (Reinsurance);
- Best’s Schedule P (Loss Reserves);
- Best’s Schedule D (Investments – Common Stocks, Preferred Stocks, Corporate Bonds and Municipal Bonds); and
- Best’s Insurance Expense Exhibit – Property/Casualty, US.
For more information, visit http://www.ambest.com/sales/Statement/default.asp.
Further details about the conference are available at http://www.sirnet.org.
A.M. Best is the world’s oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2017 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.