LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘ Engineering Services Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the professional services industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of engineering services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The major players in the global engineering services market are directly getting involved in providing services such as consulting, designing and planning, and specialized services,” says SpendEdge procurement analyst Anil Seth. “The market is highly dependent on the outsourcing model due to the growth of communication and transportation infrastructure across regions,” added Anil.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- Advances in communication technology and increased public and private investments in infrastructure across economies enables greater mobility and connectivity to teams operating across geographies. This is fueling the growth of sectors such as construction, automobile, and aerospace which leads to the growth of the global engineering services market.
- Purchasing managers must collaborate with suppliers that follow global value chains across the six phases that include conceptual design, feasibility, engineering, procurement, construction, and operations and maintenance.
- Increasing awareness about the environment and the use of clean and renewable sources is compelling suppliers to adopt green sourcing methodologies. Procuring products that can be recycled easily or do not have any significant impact on the environment are some of these practices. However, purchasing managers are facing difficulties in locating such suppliers due to the reluctance of suppliers to adopt such methodologies due to the high cost involved readily.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Engineering Services Pricing Trends
The FTE pricing model is one of the most widely used pricing models in the engineering services market. This pricing model ensures availability of dedicated resources, provides transparency and facilitates volume-based discounts depending on the number of FTEs contracted.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Social Media Analytics Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Energy Consulting Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Customs Audit Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.