DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Understanding Developments in Employment Law so that you can be ''Best in Class'' - EEOC Focus, EEO-1 Report Changes and Key Court Decisions" conference has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
With any new administration come changes in policies that impact the employer and employee relationship. This 2 day in person seminar will bring employers up to date on what has transpired in Washington and what may be on the horizon. The program will address changes at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). In addition, attendees will review changes in the interview process, and other developments at the federal and state law that, if left unchanged, could lead to significant exposure.
This program presents an opportunity to not only learn about new laws and their impact but to also engage in high level discussions about how to adjust policies and processes at a best in class level. The program will be a blend of education, discussion, and exploration.
Attendees will walk away with significant information that will directly benefit their organization.
- The EEOC's focus
- Changes to the EEO-1 Report
- Best practices in anticipation of the impact of changes to the EEO-1 Report
- Changes in laws governing the interview process
- Key court decisions covering issues such as sexual orientation
- Steps that can be taken to minimize risk
- Best business practices
- Approaching recent changes from a strategic perspective
- Employee management
Who Should Attend:
- Society of Human Resource Management
- HR professionals
- Financial Officers
- In-House Legal Counsel
- Affirmative Action/EEO Officers
- Federal Contractors and Subcontractors
- Hiring Managers
- HR Managers
- HR Executives
- Business Owners
- HR Practitioners
- COOs and In-House Counsel
- Employment Attorneys
- Staffing Agency Professionals
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gwf4r8/understanding