LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Landscaping Services Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the facility management industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of landscape services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The global landscaping services market is a highly fragmented market due to low barriers to entry, which is leading to a rise in the number of players and increase in competition,” says SpendEdge procurement analyst Anil Seth. “The players are providing services such as lawn maintenance, design hardscape, water management, and snow and ice removal catering to specific needs of buyers,” added Anil.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The expansion of the global landscaping market has been fueled by an increase in the number of new entrants and rise in the purchasing power of buyers with dual incomes. Furthermore, the upswing in the construction market and increasing number of technological innovations such as mobile-based tools, which help optimize the management of the landscaping process are also driving the growth of this market.
- Purchasing managers must ensure that suppliers clearly identify and list down potential negotiation levers before the commencement of contract-related discussions with them. This will ensure that they are better equipped to leverage maximum value from their category spend.
- One of the key challenges in this market is to identify financial sound landscaping firms. With the constantly increasing cost of materials and labor, higher surcharge, rising competition, and price wars among landscaping players have had an adverse impact on the revenue and margins of the landscaping firms.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: Report snapshot before purchasing
Landscaping Services Pricing Trends
The time and material pricing is a widely accepted pricing model in this market as it makes pricing comparison possible. This pricing model offers significant control over contracts and negotiations at any stage of projects and offers flexibility in terms of accommodating changes. Furthermore, it is an incentive-based model that encourages suppliers to reduce costs and increases opportunities for providers to attain higher bonuses.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Air Quality Monitoring Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Pest Control Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Janitorial Equipment and Supplies Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.