LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement market intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘ HR Software Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide an in-depth strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the IT industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of HR software and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“Organizations are increasingly focusing on efficient HR management by enabling growth and innovation within the companies by acquiring the best of talent and increasing the efficiency of the existing employees,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Bhuvaneshwari Udayakumar. “This is making firms seek and experiment with new techniques such as gamification and digital HR to stay ahead of the curve,” added Bhuvaneshwari.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide actionable insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The global HR software market is evolving continuously, and this is fueled by mobile applications, analytics, team-centric management, and video enabling features as they enhance the software capabilities. The rise in focus on online recruitment using social media and need to improve employee skills through various learning and development initiatives undertaken as part of the performance management is driving the category spend.
- Purchasing managers must procure solutions that act as business tools and focus on the fundamental duties and help in achieving them and not as a technological decision. Also, they must clearly define their business need that they expect the software solutions to meet and not the features they require from the software.
- The effectiveness of HR software solution in the organization is dependent on the level of acceptance, and capacity utilization employees derive out of it. Furthermore, if the employees are reluctant in using the features of the software or are incompetent in utilizing it; the purpose gets defeated.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
HR Software Pricing Trends
The subscription-based is the most-widely adopted pricing model in the HR software market. This pricing model is ideal for organizations with budgetary constraints as they do not have large upfront cost. Moreover, it offers the flexibility of purchase and usage as per requirement with pay per employee per month and pay per user per month options.
However, freemium pricing is more effective and has a higher potential compared to the subscription-based pricing model. It requires no upfront payment, thus facilitates better capital allocation in the organization. Purchasing managers get in hand experience of the service offering before they decide to invest for the premium service.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Projector Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Predictive Analytics Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Procurement Software Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.