DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Top Growth Opportunities: Dairy & Soy Food in Malaysia" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Malaysia is a relatively small Dairy market, but it will see very strong growth over the next five years, with a CAGR of 8.9% by 2021. Rising disposable incomes and a growing middle class will drive further dairy consumption in Malaysia, as part of a healthy diet, as dairy contains high levels of protein and calcium. Younger generations' growing preference for Westernized products, and further urbanization, will also be among the drivers behind growing dairy consumption.
The report "Top Growth Opportunities: Dairy & Soy Food in Malaysia" identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. When combined with an in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introducing a top growth market for dairy & soy food
2. Market insight - identifying the opportunities to move into
3. Retail and distribution insight - key channels and retailers driving growth
4. Company and brand insight - the competitive landscape defined
5. Consumer insight - who, what, when, where and why
6. Product and packaging insights
7. White spaces and innovation opportunities - space to move into
8. Appendix and Definitions
- Cold Storage
- Giant Supermarket
- Aeon Big
- KK Super Mart
- TF Value-Mart
- PASAR RAYA MaxValu/MaxValu Prime
- Royal Friesland Campina
- Fonterra Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xlrzbt/top_growth