DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "High Intensity Focused Ultrasound System Industry Insights, Trends, Outlook and Competitive Landscape To 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the High Intensity Focused Ultrasound System Industry entered by the world leading healthcare companies.
The Research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the HIFU research sites, pre-clinical research sites, clinical research sites, technical research sites, commercial treatment sites and treatment by indication. Additionally, the report includes assessment of clinical trials and reimbursement pattern of the HIFU System. Key trends in terms of collaborations, distribution agreement and partnership deals are analysed with details.
The report concludes with the profiles of major players in the HIFU System Industry. The key market players are evaluated on various parameters such as business overview, product portfolios, growth strategies, financial revenue and recent development & trends.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Worldwide - HIFU Manufacturers, Research Sites, Pre-Clinical Research Sites, Clinical Research Sites, Technical Research Sites & Commercial Treatment Sites
3. High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) System Clinical Trail Insight by Phase, Company & Country
4. High Intensity Focus Ultrasound (HIFU) System - Reimbursement System
5. High Intensity Focus Ultrasound (HIFU) System - Major Deals Types
6. High Intensity Focus Ultrasound (HIFU) System - Companies Analysis
- Alpinion Medical Systems
- Car Thera
- EDAP TMS
- Eye Tech Care
- FUS Instruments
- Haifu Medical
- Histosonics, Inc
- Image Guided Therapy
- Medsonic Ltd
- Mirabilis Medica
- Profound Medical Corp
- Promedica Bioelectronics
- Shanghai A&S Co., LTD
- Shenzhen PRO-HIFU Medical Tech. Co., Ltd
- Shenzhen Wikkon
- Sonacare Medical
- Sumo Corporation Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zrjkn4/high_intensity.