DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Veterinary Feed Additives Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Veterinary Feed Additives Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 3.5% over the next decade to reach approximately $24.2 billion by 2025
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing concerns regarding the quality of meat and meat products consumed, growing usage of antibiotics as feed additives, recent technological developments of veterinary feed additives and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
Based on function, the market is categorized into multifunction and single function. By livestock, the market is segmented by aquatic animals, ruminants, poultry, swine, pets, equine, birds and others.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Veterinary Feed Additives Market, By Function
5 Veterinary Feed Additives Market, By Livestock
6 Veterinary Feed Additives Market, By Additive Type
7 Veterinary Feed Additives Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Adisseo France SAS
- Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Ltd.
- Alltech, Inc.
- Novozymes A/S
- Cargill, Inc.
- Nutreco N.V.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- BASF SE
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- Biomin Holdings Gmbh
- Danisco (DuPont Danisco Animal Nutrition)
- Elanco Animal Health
- Kemin Industries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4m39sm/global_veterinary