DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Wifi Hotspot Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Wifi hotspot market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 14.2% over the next decade to reach approximately $5.1 billion by 2025
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rising usage of mobile phones and smart devices, selection of carrier Wi-Fi by the network operators for data traffic offload and development of advanced network infrastructure.
Scope of the Report
- Based on services type the market is categorized into integration services, consulting services, managed services, professional Services, industrial and commercial services, and other services.
- By component the market is segmented by wireless hotspot gateways, wireless hotspot controllers, and mobile hotspot devices.
- Depending on the software type the market is classified by security software, billing software, centralized hotspot management and cloud based hotspot management.
- By industry vertical the market is segmented by hospitality, education, financial services, telecom and it, healthcare, transportation, retail and other industy verticals.
- By end user the market is segmented by enterprises, government, communication service provider and network operators.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Wifi Hotspot Market, By Services
5 Wifi Hotspot Market, By Component
6 Wifi Hotspot Market, By Software
7 Wifi Hotspot Market, By Industry vertical
8 Wifi Hotspot Market, By End User
9 Wifi Hotspot Market, By Geography
10 Key Player Activities
11 Leading Companies
- Aruba Networks
- Aptilo Networks
- Ruckus Wireless
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Boingo Wireless, Inc.
- Nokia Networks
- Ipass, Inc
- Ubiquiti Networks
- Motorola Solutions
- Aerohive Networks
- ZTE Corp
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ws3533/global_wifi