DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global 3D Laser Scanners Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global 3D Laser Scanners Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 11.7% over the next decade to reach approximately $8.12 billion by 2025
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing demand for 3D printers in the global market, increasing awareness about advanced medical treatment and recent technological developments in 3d laser scanners.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 3D Laser Scanners Market, By Range
5 3D Laser Scanners Market, By Service
6 3D Laser Scanners Market, By Product
7 3D Laser Scanners Market, By Offering
8 3D Laser Scanners Market, By End User
9 3D Laser Scanners Market, By Geography
10 Key Player Activities
11 Leading Companies
- Topcon Corporation
- Steinbichler Optotechnik GmbH
- Nikon Metrology NV
- Maptek Pty Ltd.
- Konica Minolta, Inc.
- Hexagon110 AB
- Gesellschaftfr Optische Messtechnik (GOM) mbH
- Faro Technologies
- Direct Dimensions Inc.
- Creaform Inc.
- Autodesk, Inc
- Align Technology, Inc.
- 3shape A/S
- 3D Systems, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/94z6mw/global_3d_laser