DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Smart Weapons Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2018-2023)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
It is known that the revenue of smart weapons market in 2014 was $40.33 billion and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 9 % with USA having half of the share.
Smart weapons are the missiles ombs equipped with laser, television, some camera based system or satellite guided system. Few weapons are smart enough that they can be operated by only few authorized personal and hit only the target and nothing else. They are designed in such a way that they just hit the target with minimal damages to surroundings. These are ruling the market because of their features and every military defense sector wants to include them in their assets.
Hundreds to Thousand million dollars are being awarded to the smart weapon designing firms by military and defense forces of various countries. A lot of R&D is also being done in this area to use the right technology for these weapons.
- Rise Of Guerilla Warfare around the world
- Rising focus towards effectiveness rather than numbers
- More Allocation Towards Research And Development
- Moral Hazards
- Falling Defense Expenditures
- Smart Weapons Market dominated by North America
- Personalized Smart Guns to hit the Market Soon
- Boeing B52's to carry internal Smart Weapons
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Key Findings of The Study
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
6. Global Smart Weapons Market
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8. Investment Analysis
9. Investment Outlook
10. Future of Global Smart Weapons Market
- Rheinmetall Ag
- Lockheed Martin
- General Atomics
- Northrop Grumman
- Denel Dynamics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jg2pwk/global_smart