LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Fleet Management Services Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the travel and entertainment industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of fleet management services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The demand for fleet management services is constantly increasing, and this helps increase profitability and reduce operational costs,” says SpendEdge procurement analyst Suraj Kumar S. “The growth in demand for fleet management services enables end-users to adopt sustainable methods such as reducing emissions and fuel use,” added Suraj.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The demand for transport across different industries is growing. Therefore, purchasing managers are integrating technology with fleet units by installing applications and monitoring devices in vehicles to optimize energy and boost productivity.
- The rise in air pollution is affecting every part of the globe. The use of obsolete vehicles, inferior quality fuel, and poor maintenance are some of the major causes of pollution from fleet vehicles. Purchasing managers must collaborate with suppliers that offer fleets with cleaner fuels to reduce vehicle pollution.
- One of the key challenges faced by purchasing managers in the fleet management services is achieving proper utilization of vehicles. This problem arises when the fleet size is big, and some vehicles are kept idle.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Fleet Management Services Pricing Trends
Fixed-based pricing is one of the most widely accepted pricing models in the fleet management services market. It reduces maintenance, service and technical costs and pre-defines all the risks and responsibilities.
According to SpendEdge procurement analysts, the contract-based pricing model offers a potential perspective as it helps adhere to budgets that are pre-defined. This model has less billing complexities and vendor quotes are available for different services.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Air Charter Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Car Rental Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Conference Planning Services Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.