LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Health Insurance Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the financial services industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of health insurance and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The global health insurance market is competitive and comprises multiple players across global and regional markets,” says SpendEdge procurement analyst Suraj Kumar S. “Health insurance companies are implementing technological advancement tools such as web portals and mobile-based applications to create more value and enhance customer experience,” added Suraj.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The constantly increasing need for healthcare facilities are fueling the growth of health insurance market. The players are now innovating their services pertaining to regions of the operational base.
- Purchasing managers must prefer suppliers that offer additional benefits to insurers such as disease management programs and reduced Medicare facilities. Also, they need to evaluate the abilities of insurance companies from existing policies and operations as they help them select the required plan.
- It is difficult for purchasing managers to find suppliers that offer portal services and online payment platforms which lead to complexities in payment mechanisms. Furthermore, many suppliers ensure claiming of expenses by insurers by following a systematic process.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Health Insurance Pricing Trends
One of the most accepted pricing models in the global health insurance market is the value-based pricing model. The fixed-tariff model enables budget predictability for purchasing managers and they pay only for the required services.
According to SpendEdge procurement analysts, cost-sharing pricing model shows the highest potential as it provides greater transparency in costs and offers customization of services.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Actuarial Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Travel and Entertainment Cards Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Freight Payment Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.