LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement market intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘ Air Quality Monitoring Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide an in-depth strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the facility management industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of air quality monitoring (AQM) and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The global AQM market is driven by the greater dependency of government agencies, such as EPA, on AQM for determining the level of air pollution or emission,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Tridib Bora. “This is being generated as a major by-product across production facilities of industries such as the petrochemical, power generation, and pharmaceutical,” added Tridib.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide actionable insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- Rising spend on building sustainable cities, increasing adoption of stringent environmental regulations, and high regulatory stringency with respect to emission levels have fueled the growth of the global air quality monitoring market.
- Purchasing managers that have a large requirement of AQM equipment need to interact with suppliers to buy, lease regularly, or rent the equipment/devices. Hence, purchasing managers must look for suppliers that provide e-procurement solutions, which provides features such as easy access to AQM equipment, quick order to cash cycle, consolidated purchasing orders, and efficient spend mapping.
- Installation of AQM stations and devices requires time and their setup costs, including skilled labor and infrastructure costs, is high. The process of getting regulatory permission to install AQM stations and equipment across different public access places is complex and lengthy. Hence, purchasing managers find it increasingly difficult to install the monitoring systems across different regions.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Air Quality Monitoring Pricing Trends
Fixed pricing and lease-based pricing are the two most-widely adopted pricing models in the AQM market. The fixed pricing helps reduce managerial complexities, as prices are fixed at the start of the contract. Also, purchasing managers need to pay only one-time fees, and they incur a minimal recurring cost.
The leasing-based pricing helps reduce the CAPEX, thereby improving the liquidity. Depending on the type of lease, purchasing managers are eligible for tax credits, thereby further reducing the overall spend. Furthermore, the lease is classified as an off-balance sheet debt, thereby significantly improving purchasing managers’ debit or equity ratio.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Solid Waste Management Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Pest Control Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Janitorial Equipment and Supplies Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.