LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘M&A Consulting Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the professional services industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of M and A consulting services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The global M&A consulting market has been registering a strong growth due to an annual increase in the number of M&A activities,” says SpendEdge procurement analyst Anil Seth. “This increase can be attributed to factors such as the need for portfolio diversification to increase cash flow and profits, expansion of customer base, and desire for technological acquisitions and excess cash reserves,” added Anil.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The rise in cross-border M&A deals in various geographies such as the US, the UK, and Europe is fueling the M&A consulting market. The APAC market is also showing a steady growth in M&A deals as global players consider them to be an upcoming market.
- Purchasing managers must ensure that M&A consulting firms can effectively evaluate target companies through effective due diligence procedures. A focused M&A strategy with defined activities can enhance client profiling and help to identify critical issues like target company’s financial valuation and positive synergies.
- One of the key challenges in this market is the difficulty in assessing the reliability of consultants as they handle the entire project from pre-merger to post-merger. Furthermore, overdependence on consultants may lead organizations to lose control over M&A projects.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
M&A Consulting Pricing Trends
The percentage-based model is one of the most widely implemented pricing models in the insurance brokerage market. It helps reduce management efforts required to analyze pricing as it is based on a pre-determined factor such as the value of coverage.
According to procurement analysts at SpendEdge, hourly billing pricing offers high potential and purchasing managers must implement this in the forecast period. It offers great control over budgets and accounting process and allows comparison pricing between competitors.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Social Media Analytics Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Energy Consulting Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Customs Audit Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.