DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Fleet Management Solutions Market - By Deployment , Geography, Trends, Forecast - 2017 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Fleet management solutions Market is valued at USD 7.67 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 27.42 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 19.95% during the forecast period of 2017 - 2022.
This management solution plays a major role in saving costs and resource expenditure, while ensuring that the entire fleet complies with prevailing standards. Therefore, fleet management solutions are increasingly becoming an indispensable part of fleet operations. The overall effectiveness of a business can be greatly enhanced by eliminating services that offer marginal value.
Increased demand for operational streamlining, greater access to connectivity and plunging hardware costs are expected to drive the growth of this market. The general market outlook is optimistic due to increased demand for fleet solutions, growing service sector and incremental innovations in technology. Suppliers comprise of original equipment manufacturers and after-market suppliers. Although fleet management services have been around for over three decades, they are yet penetrate the market due to several mitigating factors. These factors include lack of awareness among small fleet owners while large fleet owners face bureaucratic hurdles for gaining approval.
- North America leads the market for fleet management solutions. It was worth USD 1.18 billion in 2015, and is expected to retain high growth during 2015-2020. Presence of major fleet management solution vendors and increased demand for freight traffic is driving this market.
- The European market is the second largest contributor to revenue, with United Kingdom, France and Germany being the major markets in this region. Europe fleet management services market was valued at USD 0.91 billion in 2015.
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to record the highest growth rate in this market. Increased market penetration and presence of large fleets in China and India will aid in the adoption of fleet management solutions in the region.
- The Latin American market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 24.20%, due to increased awareness and demand for cost effective solutions.
- Fleet management solutions in the Middle Eastern region are forecasted to record high growth owing to increased retail activity and presence of large/medium fleet operators.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Approach And Methodology
3. Key Findings
4. Executive Summary
5. Market Overview
6. Market Dynamics
7. Global Fleet Management Solutions Market Segmentation
8. Competitive Analysis - Company Profiles
9. Investment Analysis
10. Opportunities In Global Fleet Management Solutions Market
11. Future Of Global Fleet Management Solutions Market
- Omnitracs Inc.
- Tomtom Telematics
- Teletrac Navman
- Arvento Mobile Systems
- Wireless Matrix
- Telular Corp
- Id Systems
- Mix Telematic
- Astrata Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gvk622/global_fleet