LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Natural Gas Utilities Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the utilities industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of natural gas utilities and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The global demand for natural gas is on the rise due to environmental concerns regarding the emissions from petroleum-based fuels such as gasoline and diesel,” says lead SpendEdge procurement analyst Angad Singh. “The natural gas contains methane, which makes it a cleaner alternative. This leads to a rise in demand for natural gas utilities,” added Angad.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- One of the key factors driving the growth of the natural gas utilities market is the demand for natural gas as fuel. This is due to its high combustion quality, price, and lower carbon dioxide emissions.
- Purchasing managers must engage with the optimum mix of both regional and global suppliers. This will help them reduce transportation costs and procurement and delivery timelines. Moreover, purchasing managers can gain technological expertise by engaging with global suppliers.
- The natural gas market is still suffering from lack of availability in various markets and regions and hence purchasing managers in this market face challenges such as availability of natural gas distribution.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Natural Gas Utilities Pricing Trends
The global natural gas market has been volatile over last few years despite continuous fall in price. Purchasing managers mostly opt for variable pricing model based on market pricing which enables them to avail benefits of the drop. However, volatility in pricing continues to be a challenge for the industry, and the use of fixed-tariff model refutes this effect. Fixed-tariff pricing model reduces management efforts in terms of accounting and billing procedures.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Directional Drilling Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Industrial Gases Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Fuel Oil Utilities Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.