DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Water Market in 2018 - The Transition to Smarter Spending in Water & Wastewater" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report investigates the latest major market trends that will influence investment and opportunity in the water sector in the coming year, keeping your business up with date on the new developments that will shape your strategy for 2018-2022.
This report incorporates brand new data from countries such the USA and China, and builds on insights from the latest reports, including Desalination & Water Reuse (published April 2017) and Water's Digital Future (Published September 2016), providing you with both regional insights and analysis, and a global outlook on emerging market developments.
The report pinpoints the most important changes in the water market, exploring the growing deployment of smart systems, big-data technologies, and decentralised solutions for water treatment around the world. It examines financial and regulatory changes to the water sectors in countries such as Japan, Saudi Arabia, Peru, and Brazil, and which markets are increasingly opening up to private sector involvement.
With updates to the Global Water Market 2017 industrial and utility forecasts, and breakdowns of the market prospects and technology trends for the developed and emerging economies, The Global Water Market in 2018 is the only report giving you the complete picture of emerging opportunities in the water sector.
This is a must-have forecast update to keep your business on track through 2018-2022, providing you with rich analysis and actionable information in a succinct 40 pages.
Who Needs This Market Update?
- Water Technology Companies - Get the latest updates and trends for your core markets and understand the active regions to target.
- Finance and Investors- Identify the strongest markets and up-to-date investment opportunities at a glance, with utility and industry market forecasts and analyses of regional market changes.
- Water Technology Suppliers- Find out which technologies are receiving the most interest and uptake from utilities and industries and where, so you can position your business as a must-have provider to your customer base.
- Industrial End-Users - Assess which trends are gaining traction in other industries and identify technologies that can help you reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Smarter Spending in Developed Markets
2. Changing Fortunes in the BRICS
3. Signs of Growth in Medium Markets
4. Decentralised Solutions Spreading Out
5. Taking Back Control with Desalination and Reuse
6. Industrial Opportunities
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wgh2n6/global_water