DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Reinsurance in Canada, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The 'Reinsurance in Canada Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Canadian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011-2015) and forecast period (2015-2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Canadian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Canadian insurance industry.
The report brings together The research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
- The Canadian reinsurance segment is competitive, featuring both domestic and foreign reinsurers such as Munich Reinsurance Company of Canada, Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd, RGA Life Reinsurance Company of Canada, Hannover Rck SE and Employers Reassurance Corporation.
- Despite persistent soft market conditions and a lack of significant developments in reinsurance, the premium ceded by primary insurance segments registered positive growth during the review period..
- In November 2013, the Office of the OSFI changed the regulation for obtaining approval of an unregistered related party reinsurance agreement between FRIs and unregistered reinsurers.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts And Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy And Demographics
4 Reinsurance Outlook
5 Natural And Man-Made Hazards
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Definition And Methodology
- Munich Reinsurance Company
- Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd (Life Branch)
- RGA Life Reinsurance Company of Canada
- Hannover Rck SE
- Employers Reassurance Corporation
- Everest Reinsurance Company
- Scor Canada Reinsurance Company
- Aurigen Reinsurance Company
- Partner Reinsurance Company of the US
- Odyssey Reinsurance Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qs9hcz/reinsurance_in