Consumer spending is under pressure in Turkey: Political and macroeconomic turbulence has created an atmosphere of uncertainty and despite positive growth in the agricultural sector the price of fresh produce increased by a whopping 40% in 2017Q1. The resulting price pressure on the overall basket has seen modern retail lose trips to not only the Discounters, but to traditional trade as well.
Despite its challenges, Turkey remains on of the leading growth generators for top suppliers. The question is how to most effectively capture that growth in what is a complex, multi-tiered key accounts environment, where retailers are under more pressure for profit than ever before.
Join in for a one-day immersion workshop to explore ways that key accounts teams can engage, activate, and manage an increasingly complex modern trade landscape.
No Matter what Your Function, we will Equip you and your Team to Win:
- Key retailer segmentation tools to advise your investment strategy - Migros & Carrefour, the Discounters, and Specialist Retailers
- Tangible action plans to win with customers - Financial levers, negotiation strategies and more
- Best practice case studies from around the world
Validate and Inspire Customer Strategy:
- Clear direction on how to build pricing and promotional strategies with consolidating customers
- Insight into the Turkish shopper and their reasons for shopping/switching to specific channels
- Recommendations for format activation and innovation especially with chain drug, eCommerce and neighborhood premium formats
- How to win with Category Captaincy
Why Should I Attend?
- Gain the knowledge and tools that will assist you in achieving your business objectives
- Exchange ideas and fresh thinking with your peers
- Obtain best practice case studies you will need to win management buy-in
Who Should Attend?
- Regional Commercial Leaders
- Country and Brand Finance Managers
- Key Account Managers
- Supply Chain Specialists
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zbbtl7/turkish_retail